We are Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (MSC) and we commit our entire life, energies, talents and time to bringing the reign of God’s love, compassion, and reconciliation wherever we live and minister.
We are women who are:
- Drawn by the heart of Jesus… to be bearers of Christ’s love in the world
- Welcoming and inviting… hospitality is our hallmark
- Discerners of God’s will:
- open to God’s mysteries
- willing to be sent
- workers for peace and justice
- Mission-driven… to serve the poor, vulnerable and those on the margins of society
- Passionate for service… to spread Christ’s compassion to the ends of the earth
- Bearers of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini’s legacy, serving those in need through works of healing, teaching, caring and giving – particularly addressing the needs and realities of women, children, frail elders and immigrants.
- An international missionary congregation of women religious present on six continents and 15 countries of the world.
- Women whose missionary identity is expressed in prayer, in community and in ministry.