The Missionary Sisters… a closer look
- A Missionary Sister of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is called to be a mature woman who is simple, open to the Spirit and available for mission.
- Her spirituality springs from the Heart of Jesus whom she loves and desires to make known and loved by all.
- She desires to live the missionary dimension of her life, available to go anywhere, and to live in different realities with the same compassion and mercy that was in the Heart of Jesus.
- Faith helps her to see her life through Jesus’s Pachal Mystery of death and resurrection. She lives her journey of fidelity with an attitude of daily conversion and reparation. accepting the will of God in her life and in the lives of those around her,
- She offers her gifts, her limits and her whole being in loving freedom.
- For her, personal and communal prayer, the Eucharist, the sacramental life of the Church, community, meditation and the sharing of the Word of God is the heart and soul of mission.
- Mary is for her mother, model and teacher.