In Australia, the Missionary Sisters sponsor Cabrini Health, a multi-dimensional healthcare provider. Services include:
- A 508-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range of services including coronary care, day procedures, day oncology, emergency care, hospital-in-the-home, intensive care, maternity, pediatric (children’s) care, medical imaging and pathology.
- Cabrini Brighton – where the focus is on cancer services, women’s health, specialty surgery including a major orthopaedic program.
- Cabrini Prahran – a 22-bed specialist palliative care hospital offering a wide range of services including medical support, nursing, pastoral care, counseling and physiotherapy.
- Cabrini Ashwood – a 90 bed residential aged care home where residents’ well being and quality of life are enhanced by a range of social, recreational, spiritual and emotional support and activities.
- Cabrini Elsternwick– comprising two sites Hopetoun Street and Glenhuntly Road and a total of 74 beds. Specialist inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care is designed to restore patients to the best possible level of function.